Here’s a fun way to encourage the family to include water as part of their daily diet. The kids can help with preparation of this infused water (with adult supervision), and this gives a few options to make drinking water a little tastier!
- Fruits or vegetables (strawberry, melon, apple, cucumber, mint)
- Cutting board
- Water jug and cups, or individual water bottles
1) Cut up fruit(s) and/or vegetable(s) of choice
2) Mix into large water jug to pour from, or let children pick which fruits or vegetables they would like use.
3) Refrigerate, and pour into personal water bottles (or recycle water bottles), to take to work, school, the gym, etc.
Flavoured water lasts 2-3 days when refrigerated. Water Does Wonders!
This post was originally published on Humber-Downsview here