Happy Valentine’s Day!
You’ll probably get to enjoy some chocolate along with your flowers, but here’s a few reminders of why you should LOVE water! Take a peek below:
- Water is necessary for all living things. It keeps the body hydrated and helps the body to function properly.
- Water has no sugar, calories, additives or caffeine. This makes it the smart choice for sipping throughout the day.
- When kids drink water in place of sugar-sweetened beverages, they are more likely to take in fewer total calories per day.
- Most tap water is fluoridated. This means that it helps teeth stay strong and protects against cavities.
- Water is versatile! You can drink it from the tap, bottled, carbonated, or add some flavour with berries, oranges, lemons or cucumber.
Why do you love water? Share your stories because Water Does Wonders!
This post was originally published on Humber-Downsview here