Contact UsGet in Touch About the Healthy Kids Community Challenge
Get In Touch!
The HKCC brings community organizations and multi-sector partners together to expand, connect and build upon existing programs, making resources more accessible to all people in the community. We are so excited about many new programs coming up and look forward to having more people join the campaign.
- Are you living an active, healthy lifestyle in your community?
- Do you know anyone who would be a great example of a Community Champion for the Healthy Kids Community Challenge?
- Interested in partnering for events or programs?
- Have a fun idea you’d like to share related to healthy living, like recipes, activities or water consumption?
- Would you like to volunteer at our next event?
If you would like to get involved, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (416) 461-3577 ext 863
Healthy Kids Community Challenge Region Contact
Project Coordinator, Healthy Kids Community Challenge
416 461 3577 ext. 348
For general inquiries contact us at: email@example.com
DIRECTOR ORGANIZATIONAL HEALTH SYSTEMS
South Riverdale Community Health Centre